ZOE Media PolicyZOE protects our children's identity and dignity at all times. Media may show orphaned or at-risk children but never
ZOE is LIFE!*
ZOE Children’s Homes is an international not-for-profit organization that cares for orphans and rescues children who are sold－or at risk of being sold－into prostitution slavery, or are victims of other heinous crimes and abuse worldwide.
We exist to combat the awful trafficking of children globally, especially in the sex trade, and provide shelters and loving homes to orphans and children who have been abused or who are at-risk of any crime against them. In our homes, the children are raised to participate in the highest quality academics and are provided with excellent health and nutrition. Most importantly, they are loved unconditionally by the highly trained staff and volunteers. We accept children of all ages. Additionally, we provide scholarships and housing for our ZOE children pursuing higher education.
Learn more about our 3-pronged strategy of Prevention, Intervention, and Aftercare here.
Check out the ZOE’s Children’s Homes blog here.
Click here ☛*☚ to find out what “ZOE” means!
The Boyer Ohana covets your prayers! We would also like to pray for you! We'll list our prayer requests here and if you would like us to pray for you, please send your requests to Boyers Pray. We will keep your requests totally confidential: just between us and the Lord!
Our Prayer Requests:
* Please pray for our ZOE Child Rescue Team. They are doing a tremendous job investigating and rescuing children but it can be very difficult and dangerous. Pray that God would lead them to the children are and that He would confuse the enemy.
* That the children who come to ZOE are surrounded by God's love as well as the love of the ZOE parents, staff, missionaries, and, most importantly, the other ZOE kids so that their lives would be transformed and they would be healed of the hurts they have endured.
* That Ron and Cissy will do everything at ZOE with excellence, including teaching the students English, business, and Bible!
* That Drake will do well at Wheaton College and that Elli will prosper at Grace International School and that both would have the heart of a servant.
* That Cissy will heal rapidly from her ACL and knee reconstruction surgery.
Our Praise Reports!
* The pace of children being rescued and brought to ZOE Children's Homes is increasing rapidly. God is moving in this area!
* We have been in Thailand for two years and God has met our every need through friends and family who have been obedient to His voice on our behalf!
* Drake made the Wheaton volleyball team and Elli was accepted to practice with the best Thai girl's high school volleyball team in Chiang Mai!
As ZOE missionaries, we are required to raise our own support in order to serve on the mission field. We are so very grateful for all who partner with us to enable us to heed God’s call on our lives. Your prayers and financial support make you our partner in the work that ZOE is doing to rescue children from human trafficking.
“Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.” How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can anyone preach unless they are sent? (Romans 10:13-15)
Thank you for sending us!
If God moves you to support us financially, you can do so by credit card, PayPal, or personal check. All donations are entirely tax deductible and personal checks made out to “Zoe International” can be sent to the Boyer Ohana at P.O. Box 61748 Honolulu, Hawaii 96839. If you donate by credit card, when filling in your information, at the line “Please use my donation for” please select “Boyer Family” in the drop-down menu.
Mahalo nui loa!
ZOE Children's Homes is a 501(c)3 corporation. In accordance with IRS guidelines, tax-deductible contributions designated for missionary support are requested with the understanding that ZOE has complete administrative control over the use of the donated funds. ZOE will make every effort to honor contributions to support particular missionaries.
Monthly Archives: May 2011
Every Wednesday night one hour is set aside for family prayer at the ZOE Children’s Home. This past week I was blessed to be able to experience my first prayer night since our short term trip to Thailand in 2006. … Continue reading
Since our family has been in Thailand for a few months now we have been exploring the land and searching for new things to do. Recently, we took a trip to a beautiful waterfall about 45km from Chiang Mai. Bua … Continue reading
It is absolutely the biggest holiday in Thailand: Songkran (http://songkran.tourismthailand.org) ushers in the Thai New Year every April 13th-15th. (This year is 2554 in Thailand.) Some folks make resolutions to start the year anew and that is why Songkran is a … Continue reading
If it’s April in Thailand, it must be 100 degree weather and graduation time for Bible School students! This year, 18 students graduated from ZOE Ministry School (ZMS) after completing a rigorous two-year program. The curriculum included Bible lessons, business … Continue reading